Permanent engineering - Defect Control
4 days left
- Full Time
Our Client in Germany is seeking Engineers with the permanent contract. Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience and benefits are significantly attractive.
- Prepare, monitor and assess defects to avoid aircraft delays and AOG situations.
- Monitor pilots/members of the crew and software systems for preventive maintenance.
- Cooperate with the IOCC (Integrated Operations Control Centre), Technical Centre and CAMO Engineering department.
- Engineers of the airline have discounts for flights in accordance with the AB travel guideline, hotel accommodation and cruises (e.g. HRS, mypep) and monthly special corporate discounts (e.g. for clothes, fitness …).
- After two years,the employees receive a company pension.
- The airline will pay shift allowances for engineers
- Permanent job
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Qualification of AML Part-66 or equivalent – CAT A or higher
· Level III and Experience in Line Maintenance - for at least one aircraft model: A319-100, A320-200, A321-200, A330-200, A330-900 (neo), ATR 72-500, B737-800, B777-200 (ER), DHC8 (Q400).
· Knowledge of national aviation requirements (EASA, LBA, CAME)
· Very good skills in MIS (AMOS, Bombardier CLP), Airbus World and Confluence
· Good skills in AIMS
· Good knowledge of German language - written and spoken
· Good knowledge of MS Office
To apply and for further information, please send CV/resume to Engineers(at)brookfieldav.com for review.