Engineers permanent jobs- Duty Officer Maintrol
Our Client in Germany is seeking Engineers with the permanent contract. Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience and benefits are significantly attractive.
- Communicating between defect rectification process parties (AOG Recovery), Technical centre and Flight crews with adequate means.
- Technical support of flight crews and maintenance personnel with ongoing and scheduled maintenance.
- Administration of relevant modules in MIS (AMOS). Monitoring and maintaining technical delays (IR40-49).
- Cooperation with iOCC (Integrated Operations Control Centre).
- Check and clearance of A/C changes at short notice.
- Transfer of clearance information to flight ops.
- Accomplishment of projects advised by the NPCA.
- Engineers of the airline have discounts for flights in accordance with the AB travel guideline, hotel accommodation and cruises (e.g. HRS, mypep) and monthly special corporate discounts (e.g. for clothes, fitness …).
- After two years,the employees receive a company pension.
- The airline will pay shift allowances for engineers
- Permanent job
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Qualification acc. EASA Part-66 AML CAT B1/B2 Level III for at least one aircraft model: A319-100, A320-200, A321-200, A330-200, A330-900 (neo), ATR 72-500, B737-800, B777-200 (ER), DHC8 (Q400). 5 years professional experience in Line Maintenance. Knowledge of national aviation requirements (EASA, LBA, CAME). Skills in MIS (AMOS, Bombardier CLP), Airbus World and Confluence. Good skills in AIMS. Good knowledge of German language - written and spoken Good knowledge of MS Office
To apply and for further information, please send CV/resume to Engineers(at)brookfieldav.com for review.