Head of Ground Operations – extremely lucrative salary
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for a business professional with senior management level experience within a Flight Operations Department of an executive airline.
You will be directly responsible for the oversight and management of an Operations team that are tasked with the delivery of all operational planning for a small, global, growing specialised EASA CAT & SPO operator.
This is an opportunity to join a small Senior Management Team at an exciting time in the business development and therefor suits an individual with experience looking to form their own team whilst benefitting from an extremely competitive package that aims to deliver both current future growth linked returns to the right person.
If you are interested in this lucrative position, please do not hesitate to get in contact! We look forward to hearing from you….
- You must have proven success in a management background
- You must have Proven success leading an Operational unit through a collaborative, unifying approach that builds on teamwork and dedication to Company goals and principles
- You must have Held a similar post for a period of time with established experience in aircraft operations
- It is imperative that you have a high level of commercial awareness
- Be acceptable to the CAA as the Form 4 holder for this position