Air Traffic Control Officer (ADI) - Sumburgh Airport, Shetland Isles
Air Traffic Control Officer (ADI)
Sumburgh Airport, Shetland Isles
Starting salary: £38,795 - £48,494 per annum depending on experience
Plus 12.5% Shift Allowance and other premium payments and allowances
Can you think on your feet, keep a calm mind and work as part of a small team? Are you ready for your next challenge in the heart of a community? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you to join us in one of our unique Airport locations.
You must already hold:
- An ATCO Licence (issued in accordance with the requirements of the EU Commission Air Traffic Controller Licence Regulation No. 2015/340);
- Rating in ADI (Aerodrome Control Instrument);
- A current CAA Class 3 Aviation Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Certificate at Level 5 or higher (if not a native speaker);
- Ideally you’ll also hold a Met Observers Certificate and have an OJTI license endorsement.
You’ll be self-motivated with a flexible approach and attitude to your work, and be willing to get involved in ATC related projects. Your working pattern will include shifts and weekends. Fixed-term or permanent contract considered.
In return we offer a great benefits package, including good salary and allowances, generous annual leave entitlement, a company pension and an employee assistance programme which both you and your family can use.
You’ll be joining a great team, who does truly worthwhile work – could you be the next addition? Apply online today by clicking on the 'Apply' button. (closing date 26 June 2017).