Deputy Technical Services Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Deputy Technical Services Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports Region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To support the Technical Services Manager (TSM) to ensure the Technical Services team are working within the departmental and company approved procedures.
• Pro-actively identify opportunities to develop departmental and company procedures.
• Drive improvements in team performance and / or financial benefits that will increase revenue.
• Ensure aircraft maintenance check-packs are created within the agreed timescales, to the required standard and fully audited after completion.
• Providing accurate and detailed aircraft technical assistance to support hangar maintenance.
• Liaising with customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and vendors to build upon existing productive and trusted relationships whilst also building new ones.
• Assist with the production of the Maintenance Hangar Input plan in conjunction with the TSM, Maintenance and Hangar Managers and Commercial Manager.
• Contribute to the day-to-day activities that take place within the department.
• Assist with staff performance appraisals and development programmes to ensure internal KPI’s are being met.
• Assist with the Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) role on aircraft managed by the company.
• Undertake projects and any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the Technical Services Manager or senior management team.
• Comply with Company Health, Quality and safety procedures.
• Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Strong corporate aircraft technical experience, preferably within a Technical Services Department or aircraft maintenance environment.
• Knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.