B1/B2 Maintenance Engineer
CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a key client with the recruitment of a Licensed Engineer to support their operations.
- Ensure that aircraft maintenance is performed to the highest standards and at all times in compliance with applicable and approved data.
- Assist in “On-the-job” training of mechanics and trainees in the performance of their duties.
- Responsible for the written and verbal communication of information from his shift to the succeeding shift to ensure a satisfactory level of continuity and safety with regard to work in progress (or pending) with respect to aircraft, equipment, personnel and safety.
- Be responsible for requisitioning of parts from stores, assuring serviceability of parts, completion of appropriate tags, return of parts to stores and assuring that required forms and documents are properly completed.
- Ensure that all maintenance related documentation is properly actioned and completed.
- Keep up-to-date on all applicable regulations, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and manufacturer’s service letters and other pertinent publications.
- Shall ensure that safety precautions and safe practices are adhered to and practiced by those personnel under his direction. Reporting any unsafe conditions or equipment to the Line Manager.
- Ensure that company owned and/or operated maintenance and ground support equipment is operated and maintained in safe and operable condition. All GSE defects to be documented and reported to the GSE mechanic.
- Ensure that all line maintenance areas are kept in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Will be required to act on behalf of Line Supervisor or Line Manager as required.
- Inputting of all relevant aircraft Tech Log and Work Order information including component changes into the TRAX computer maintenance program and the writing of concise shift turnover reports.
- Provide Flying Spanner Support when required.
- To provide AD HOC Aircraft AOG recovery support when required.
- Support Fleet Operations at outstations when required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience, excluding apprenticeship or basic training.
- Must be a licensed, certifying and company approved engineer on the principal types operated.
- Must have a valid unrestricted EASA B1/ B2 license, with type rating on B757 with RB211 engine and B767 with GE engines.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Middle East
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please submit your CV online