Head of Ground Operations
Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned to source a Head of Ground Operations on a permanent basis for growing operator located in the East Midlands area.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the oversight and management of an Operations team that are tasked with the delivery of all operational planning.
This is an opportunity to join a Senior Management Team at an exciting time in the business development and therefore suits an individual with experience looking to form their own team whilst benefitting from an extremely competitive package that aims to deliver both current future growth.
Key skills and responsibilities:
• Ability and drive to lead as part of the Senior Management Team
• Vision to shape and directly influence the growth strategy of a growing business
• Oversight, prioritisation and delegation of key functions
• Ability to solve problems in a timely and effective manner
• Strong discipline to upholding standard
• Ability to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of EASA regulations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
• Overall responsibility for scheduling and rostering of flight crew in accordance with company flight time limitations scheme
• Training of Operations personnel
• Responsibility for departmental quality control
• Be acceptable to the CAA as the Form 4 holder for this position
Extensive experience is required in the following operational areas:
• Mass and balance
• Project planning
• Flight Time Limitations (FTL)
• Compliance and Safety
• Customer and supplier liaison
• Application of EASA regulation
• Proven success leading an Operational unit through a collaborative, unifying approach that builds on teamwork and dedication to Company goals and principles
• Held a similar post for a period of time with established experience in aircraft operations
• High level of commercial awareness
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity with a competitive salary and company benefits is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.