B1 or B2 Senior Corporate Line Station Engineer
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a number of B1 or B2 Senior Corporate Station Engineers with EMB135/145 TR on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Luton on a 4 days on and 4 days off basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• EMB135/145 Certifying Line Maintenance activities
• Prepared to travel at short notice both UK and Overseas
• Ability to ensure all work remains within the Company’s MOE and to the required Safety and Quality Standards
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• EASA B1 or B2 Licences
• Current EMB135/145TR
• Flexible Attitude towards working hours
• High Level of Customer Service
• Capable of working on own initiative and owning the problem until completion
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.