VIP Cabin Crew Manager
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the Head of Cabin on a permanent direct contract with our client based in Europe
- Manage and control group cabin operations, policies, standards, and all other activities within the cabin.
- Ensure that all published Company standards and legislative requirements as they relate to cabin operations are compliant.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels and appropriate deployment of cabin crew to meet the demands of the operation.
- Ensure that the required on-board product service and standards are achieved and delivered.
- Identify and deliver to customer expectations.
- Previous Luxury/VIP services experience
- Experience with Policy Manual writing
- Ability to speak French
- Eligibility to live and work in Europe