Head of Cabin Crew
CAE Parc Aviation are behalf of our client airline are accepting applications for the role of Head of Cabin Crew.
- Provide leadership to the Cabin Crew Management Team.
- Create close working relationships with the assigned CCM group, optimizing communication, sharing experiences and encouraging liaison and teamwork on operational issues.
- Ensure ongoing and stretching performance measures are set and clearly communicated to the Cabin Crew Managers.
- Develop and maintain a strong network across the department.
- Ensure effective liaison on specific cases to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Create procedures and guidelines within the department.
- Create and implement practices to measure the quality of onboard cabin crew performance.
- Work with partner departments.
- Set acceptable standards in performance.
- Senior Management experience within a Cabin Crew Department.
- Proven track record of employee relations within aviation industry.
- Ability to motivate teams, implement changes and issue performance management initiatives.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- An influential role model.
- Ability to generate ideas and alternatives.
- EU passport holder.
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV as soon as possible.