Head of Cabin Crew
7 days left
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation are behalf of our client airline are accepting applications for the role of Head of Cabin Crew.
- Provide leadership to the Cabin Crew Management Team.
- Create close working relationships with the assigned CCM group, optimizing communication, sharing experiences and encouraging liaison and teamwork on operational issues.
- Ensure ongoing and stretching performance measures are set and clearly communicated to the Cabin Crew Managers.
- Develop and maintain a strong network across the department.
- Ensure effective liaison on specific cases to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Create procedures and guidelines within the department.
- Create and implement practices to measure the quality of onboard cabin crew performance.
- Work with partner departments.
- Set acceptable standards in performance.
- Senior Management experience within a Cabin Crew Department.
- Proven track record of employee relations within aviation industry.
- Ability to motivate teams, implement changes and issue performance management initiatives.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- An influential role model.
- Ability to generate ideas and alternatives.
- EU passport holder.
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Apply for Head of Cabin Crew
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly