NTR Captain role
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking Captains for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana.
There are multiple NTR positions available, including:
- EMB170/190 Captain
- Boeing 757/767 Captain
- A320 Captain
Known for their employee-focused culture, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength since they were first founded in 2001. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and, with plans for continuous growth into the future, they a currently seeking multiple NTR Captains to help develop operations further.
- Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Base Salary + Bonus
- 4 Year Contract (renewable)
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
*Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Embraer after 4 years of service or sooner if opportunities arise.
*Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Boeing after the exit of the Boeing 757, estimated to be 2020.
To apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- 4,500+ hours Total Time
- 1,200+ hours Total PIC Time (on aircraft > 15 tons)
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6-12 months of their last proficiency check
- Last date of flight within the last 6 months
- You must also have ICAO Level 4 English
For further details, please contact Shane Leniston today on firstname.lastname@example.org