CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a client with the recruitment of a Network Planner to support their operations.
- Create the base timetables for the Summer and Winter schedules in the planning system according to the procedures in force.
- Coordinate the daily changes with all concerned departments according to the procedures in force.
- Request and coordinate the necessary landing and take-off rights (slots).
- Manage slots in the slot management system.
- Request and coordinate the traffic rights where applicable.
- Ensure continuous optimisation of the network.
- Represent the interests of client abroad at the IATA Slot Conference & IATA Slot Optimisation Meeting.
- Distribute Schedule Information to relevant departments.
- Perform various administrative tasks in the department.
- Be holder of a Master degree (BAC +5) or equivalent
- Have a proven professional experience in a similar position
- Show excellent communication skills in English as well as skills in French and/or German (spoken and written).
- Be familiar with current IT office tools.
- Be internal and external customer-oriented, have a professional presentation.
- Be willing to travel abroad.