Regional Capacity & Scheduling Analyst
CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a client with the recruitment of a Regional Capacity & Scheduling Analyst to support their operations.
Overall Role Purpose
- Provide support for the MEA NCG Regional Capacity, and Scheduling Manager, as well as the Regional Network Control team.
- Support and build Schedule plans, Produce Network Schedules, Analyse them systematically.
- Support and assist the department manager in producing, communicating and publishing Seasonal, Permanent, Holiday and Adhoc Schedules for the TDI Air Network within the required deadlines.
- Closely work together with and coordinate several different parties involved in the whole Scheduling and Planning Process.
- Study Airport closures and NOTAMS from time to time and plan the schedule contingencies accordingly.
- Provide Network costing support as and when required.
- Provide input to regular updates of the internal webpage.
- Regularly design, build, update and maintain internal NCG databases.
- Draft minutes for regular calls regarding scheduling and tactical planning meetings.
- Provide slot monitoring reports to the airport coordination authorities by analyzing and reporting the issues.
- Support real time NCG with required data or reports
- Build and maintain regular contacts with Airport slot coordination authorities.
- Provide complete support to network in the absence of line manager.
Expected years of experience
Minimum of three years
Key capabilities / Competencies
- Excellent communicator covering written, oral and presentation skills at a high level in English, knowledge of Arabic and French a plus
- High degree of analytical skills and numerical accuracy when executing tasks
- Experience in Airline Scheduling and Airport slots as well as knowledge of aviation, transportation systems, operations, economics and logistic networks preferred
- University Educated in a discipline such as Economics, Transport Logistics, Finance or the Sciences.
- Expert PC skills including advanced MS Excel/Access and MS Power Point.
- Programming skills or experience with aviation scheduling tools is a plus.
- Extensive operational knowledge and understanding of flight operations, ground operations, cargo operations, airport operations, dispatch, aircraft maintenance, Network Control and dangerous goods