Regional Sales Manager - Paris
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an established VIP Ground Handling and Fixed Based Operation to source a Regional Sales Managing on a permanent basis for their operation based in Paris with a competitive salary and benefits.
Regional Sales Manager is responsible to generate revenue through sales of company’s products & services through an assigned group of teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales targets within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area of achievement, to achieve the greatest possible return to the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To develop, organize, control and monitor customers & region revenue
• To achieve the set Sales Target for the assigned region
• Gain solid knowledge about customers’ accounts, products and services, business landscape and competitor offerings.
• Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood to give the greatest impact on territory and customers.
• To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
• Monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
• Update the CRM with information related to customer visits/follow-up/all sales’ activities information
• Administration of sales volume in-line with company procedures and policies
• Manage Region Sales and relationship with customers
• Liaise with marketing, commercial, Sales and related departments to ensure well integrated sales efforts
• Produce sales forecast every 3 months
• Prepare weekly, monthly and annual territory sales reports.
• Provide all required information related to the customers & sales process.
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
• Sales experience in selling high value product (1-2 years)
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to liaise at Board / Director level
• Proficiency in French is mandatory and ability to communicate in English or other European languages would be advantageous.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and sales database management.
• Previous Aviation knowledge or experience would be advantageous.
• Account Management & Development
• Strategic Sales Planning
• Time & Territory Management
• People Management
• Managing results
• Delighting customers
• Creating and sustaining social responsibility
• Continuous improvement
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity with a competitive salary and company benefits is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.