Q400 Line Captains & TRI | TRE
Proctor Aviation currently recruiting for Q400 Line captain & TRI / TRE position on behalf of our clients. Our client is offering excellent terms and conditions. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection and will have the following roster pattern:
Roster : 10 weeks ON/2 weeks OFF OR 12 Weeks ON/3 weeks OFF.
Q400 LINE CAPTAIN -
- Minimum Total Flying hours - 4000 Hrs.
- Minimum Total PIC hours - 2000 Hrs.
- Total Glass Cockpit experience required is Minimum 1000 hrs
- Minimum PIC Hours on type - 500 Hrs.
- Should have flown on Type as PIC in the last 3 years.
- Age should be preferably below 63 yrs.
- Current ATPL
- Current Medical
Q400 TRI /TRE – In addition to the above requirements, TRI/TRE position would require a minimum of 50 hrs instructional experience on type among other criteria.
Should you be interested in applying, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to register online with us or send your updated resume to email@example.com
Apply for Q400 Line Captains & TRI | TRE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly