On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for an Operations Manager to join the business in Dubai on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to build and manage the Flight Operations Department for their business jet division.
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day activities of the Flight Operations department
- Responsible for International Overflight and Landing Permits, PPRs, ATC slots, and other types of permits in accordance with AIP requirements, as well as responsibility for ground handling and transportation arrangements
- Provide and schedule necessary training for the Operations team
- Monitor customer requests, promptly managing and arranging for staff to tend to clients’ requests in a timely and efficient manner, as well as maintaining existing relationships and generating new business
- Assist the senior managerial team in investigating all complaints and issues relating to the department, responding to these issues accordingly and promptly
Required Knowledge / Skills
- Previous experience within a similar position, ideally with a strategic operations management background
- Aviation or airline background, preferably within the business aviation industry
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience interacting with clients and colleagues at various levels within the organisation
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Dubai or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office on +44 1256 368 500 or email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognized global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experience aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.