European Safety Manager
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a European Safety Manager to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
- Day-to-day management of the European Safety Reporting System, European Harmonised Safety Management System and Safety Management Processes
- Assure compliance with CAA UK, DTA DK, FOCA CH with regards to safety issues for Flight Ops and Continued Airworthiness
- Management of the Safety & Compliance Department
- Manage the change management process related to operational changes within the European system and support the process when changes in other group regions affect the European system
- Support the departmental managers in the completion of Management of Change when required
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Experience of managing Safety Management Systems within a commercial airline operation
- Experience of managing staff and working in a small unit
- Experience of liaising with the Regulatory Authority
- In depth knowledge of International / National Aviation Law & ICAO annexes
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk assessment and hazard identification
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.