Head of Training
On behalf of our prestigious client, a leading global charter airline, we are searching for a Head of Training to join their team located in Stansted on a permanent basis.
As an experienced TRE / Head of Training, you would report directly to the Flight Operations Director for all matters related to Flight Operations Training and Standards. Additionally, you will report to the Accountable Manager for compliance with Crew Training legislation.
- Supervision of training and testing of flight crew to ensure a safe and efficient standard in excess of regulatory minimum
- Management and control of Department Compliance Checks and Line Management Checks
- Maintaining IOSA standard for the Flight Crew Training Department as well as approving and auditing all sub contracted training providers and synthetic training devices
- Meaningful assessment of risk and evaluation of safety strategies using FDM and ASR/NCR information
- Facilitate standardisation lectures with the training team to include feedback and development
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Experience in a similar Head of Training post as an AOC postholder in an aircraft operations environment with extensive TRE experience
- EASA ATPL (A) holder with ideally a Boeing or Airbus type rating and a valid Class One Medical
- Ability to demonstrate an outstanding knowledge of training programmes/scheduling within a multi-aircraft fleet operation, including applicable EASA regulation and operations manual content
- Excellent management skills with exceptional organisational and coordination skills
- Awareness of the IOSA auditing standard and processes
If you are interested in this Head of Training / senior TRE opportunity and are either based in Stansted or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.