Safety & Compliance Officer
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Safety & Compliance Officer to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
- Prepare, organise and perform internal and external compliance audits for all regions in line with the audit schedule
- Support the administration of the European Safety and Compliance System
- Assist with staff training on the system and assist with communication throughout the company on all matters relating to safety
- Analyse feedback from the Safety Management System to identify trends through statistical analysis
- Liaise directly with regional Safety & Compliance Managers and participate in relevant Safety & Compliance meetings
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of commercial aviation
- Demonstrable experience of working within a relevant Aviation Safety Management System department as well as in Aviation Compliance / Quality Assurance Audit
- Good working knowledge of relevant ICAO / EASA and National Aviation Authority regulations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to produce high level statistical analysis to demonstrate trends
- Must be able to travel worldwide and own a car with a full driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.