CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting experienced B747-400 Captains on behalf of CAL Cargo. This is an initial 6 month contract based in Tel Aviv beginning in July 2016.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the below outlined requirements:
- 6,000 hours total flight time.
- 3,000 hours on a Heavy Jet as Pilot in Command.
- 500 hours in command of B744.
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months.
- A valid EASA or FAA ATPL.
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
Screening will take place in FRA in either May or June with a start date expected in July.
For more information and the to apply to this job, please contact Brian Bass at email@example.com or +353 1 8161750.