A320 Captain - Privat Air
Direct Personnel International are currently recruiting an A320 Captain on behalf of our client Privat Air who are based the Middle East.
The position advertised is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This role gives you the chance to work in one of Saudi Arabia's most fun & diverse regions, Jeddah exudes culture, charm & adventure.
Privat Air is one of the most popular airlines to work for in the Middle East, not only do they offer a hugely generous salary, they also offer amazing benefits such as Commuting & Non-Commuting contracts, accommodation, transport, overtime & many more.
- Current EASA ATPL (A) with a valid A320 type rating
- Minimum of 5000 total flying hours
- 1500 PIC hours on A320
- ICAO level 4
Remuneration: $9,000USD - $13,000USD (Depending on Commuting/ Non-Commuting)
- Annual Leave: Minimum of 20 days per annum for commuting and 42 days off per annum for non- commuting option
- Per diems: USD$50 per day while off base on commuting option only
- Flight Hours/Overtime
- Accommodation and Ground Transportation: Provided for both commuting and non commuting contracts
- Travel: Provided for both commuting and non commuting contracts
- Flight Uniform: Provided by the airline
Direct personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full attention, offering 24 hour support.