Co Pilots - Non Type Rated (06826) - PALMA
Co Pilots: Palma 2017/18 - Non Type Rated (06826)
Join easyJet - for the Love of Flying!
At easyJet we have a huge passion for flying and we keep this alive by bringing the latest technologies to the Flight Deck, flying to the greatest destinations in Europe and we surround ourselves with the best people. As a pilot working for easyJet you will have development opportunities, a variety of European bases and a safe, modern fleet all at your fingertips.
We’ll be creating more amazing opportunities in our seasonal Palma base for Non-Type Rated Co-Pilots next year. We operate flights for eight months in the summer and then have four months non-operating during the winter; if this sounds like the perfect balance for you then we’d love to receive your application.
Permanent contract plus benefits
Seasonal base: 8 months flying p.a.
On Target Earnings*: SFO €57,613 / FO €43,705 / SO €31,419
*(including basic salary, sector pay, bonus opportunity)
Requirements of the Role
- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- Minimum 1000 total flying hours
- Currently operating* as a pilot with required hours as follows:
- 500 hours on: multi crew glass cockpit aircraft in excess of 20 Tonnes
- 1250 hours on combination of:or
- Fixed wing multi crew commercial aircraft in excess of 10 Tonnes
- High performance military jet aircraft
- Glass cockpit rotary aircraft in excess of 9 Tonnes
- UK EASA Licence (must be held/converted prior to starting easyJet employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (Must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK CAA prior to easyJet employment)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network
*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Co-Pilot Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Online Ability Assessments
Second Stage: Applications reviewed
Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical selection event in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from July 2017 onwards)
Fourth Stage: Successful applicants complete Technical Simulator assessment in Gatwick or Burgess Hill
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
For the love of flying
Share our passion, Why not?
Business Area: Co-Pilots Non-Type Rated
Primary Location: Spain-Palma-Palma de Mallorca Airport
Organisation: Flight Operations
Unposting Date: Ongoing
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.