Senior System Engineer Propulsion - Wessling
Senior System Engineer Propulsion
Come help us build the world´s most advanced amphibious aircraft at Dornier Seawings!
- Management of system/sub-system architecture, design and integration, incl. supplier management.
- Perform system requirements engineering ensuring requirements flow down plus requirement validation and verification.
- Prepare specifications on system/sub- system/component level
- Perform necessary product lifecycle management and system configuration control in the PLM system
- Plan and organise system/sub-system verification, including compliance demonstration for airworthiness regulations
- Perform and/or monitor tests and perform analysis of test results.
- Prepare necessary engineering documentation for aircraft certification
- We are looking for a proactive, flexible and responsive person who has very good conceptual skills as well as interpersonal skills and is able to work independently and as a team player
- Organized, pro-active attitude, prepared to support other functions through the organization
- Very good English and German language skills required
- Good knowledge of all MS-Office software (including MS Access)
- Experience in 3D-CAD (Siemens/Unigraphics-NX9) and Siemens Teamcenter is beneficial
- Experience with DOA processes, EASA/LBA and certification of Part23 aircraft is preferred
- Proven working experience with certification background and competence in aeronautical industry
- Duration: full-time / 2 year contract subject to renewal upon good performance
- Location: Wessling, Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany (S-Bahn Neugilching S8 / A96
- Send resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Dornier Seawings GmbH Sonderflughafen Oberpfaffenhofen Postfach 11 17 82230 Weßling Phone: +49 8153-98494-0 www.dornierseawings.com
Apply for Senior System Engineer Propulsion - Wessling
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly