Rated and Non-Type Rated B737NG Captain
CAE Parc Aviation is seeking Rated and Non-Rated Captains for the B737NG on behalf of our Client Skymark Airlines in Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and we are pleased to offer both commuting and non-commuting contracts on the B737-800 for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
Skymark Airlines is Japan’s third largest carrier and currently operates twenty-six B737-800s on its domestic routes.
A 3-year renewable contract is on offer, with Tokyo, Japan as the base of operations. A Non-Commuting roster and a Commuting roster of 10 days off per month is available.
A very attractive package is on offer, which includes:
- Total: US$ 14,000+ per month plus contract completion bonus
- During training: US$7,000 per month
- After training: US$8,000 per month
- Per Diem of JPY 150,000 per month
- Contract Completion Bonus of US$ 9,000
- Apartment Accommodation equivalent to JPY 250,000 per month rental and a move –in/furniture allowance of JPY 300,000
- Discounted return ticket to coincide with days off or US$ 500 if you remain in Japan in certain months
- Educational Assistance of JPY 50,000 per child of school going age accompanying pilot to live in Japan
Some of the minimum requirements include:
- B717, B737-400-900, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787
- A300, A320 series, A330, A340, A380
- MD90, MD11
- E145- E195
- CRJ200- CRJ1000
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Amy Wise at email@example.com or +353 1 816 1757