Quality & Compliance Monitoring Officer
On behalf of our world-renowned client, AeroProfessional are currently seeking a Quality & Compliance Monitoring Officer.
In summary, the position shall carry out functional duties within the Quality and Compliance Department including auditing and all other supporting activities to ensure Quality, Regulatory and Airworthiness compliance with all applicable statutory, regulatory & customer requirements.
The requirement for a Quality & Compliance Officer, Compliance & Assurance Monitoring in the EASA Part ORA ATO Organisation will be reporting to the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader.
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand with a highly competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you meet the requirements listed below have the right to live and work in the UK then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Do you have previous experience in Compliance/Quality Assurance role gained in an aviation training organisation, ideally as a Lead Auditor?
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge of all EASA regulations in the business sector
- You must be able to demonstrable knowledge of latest Quality Standards (ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.), assurances and processes
- You must be fully conversant in and have a working knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO and ORA.FSTD
- You must have experience in working directly with regulators, Certification Bodies and other Standards organisations
- Do you have experience as a Flight Instructor in an ab-initio environment OR have flying and/or aviation engineering experience?