A320 Captain - Sao Paulo Roadshow 28-29 June
Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to offer interview and SIM screening dates in Sao Paulo, Brazil on the 28th - 29th of June for experienced A320 Captains.
Our client Air Macau will be offering Interview and SIM assessment in Sao Paulo, Brazil for long term permanent opportunities that they are offering to A320 Captains.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable airline, offering attractive terms and conditions working in a highly desirable Asian location. Positions are limited.
Candidates meeting the following criteria are welcome to apply for further details;
- Current License
- A320 type rating
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Date of last flight within the last 12 months
- SIM check on the A320 within the last 18 months
- Minimum of 4000 hours total time of which 1000 hours PIC should be on the A320 type
- Aged 59 or under at the time of joining (Pilots may fly up to 65 yrs)
Interview opportunities are limited, if you are interested to confirm your attendance please contact Ms. Sarah Barry on email: email@example.com with a current CV for further details.