A330 Captains - Commuting Roster
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Hong Kong Airlines are seeking A330 Captains (Guaranteed Commuting roster options)
Duration: 3 years renewable
Base: Hong Kong
Please find the following details:
Option A: 4 days on, 2 days off. (minimum of 8 days off per month)Option B: Monthly roster will include one block of 4 consecutive Days Off and one block of 2 consecutive Days Off plus 2 days of Annual Leave. Option C: Monthly roster will include one block of 8 consecutive Days Off plus 2 days of Annual Leave.
Screening dates and location:
Ongoing Hong Kong (Current availability for assessment: several dates in May and June)
Commencement Date: When available
- Minimum 5,000 hours flying experience on aircraft above 40,000kgs, in which 1,500 hours must be pilot-in-command (PIC) hours on Fly-by-Wire or Wide-Bodied aircraft
- 3,500+ hours in multi-crew, jet transport in excess of 60,000Kgs
- 1,500+ PIC hours on a Fly By Wire aircraft/Wide bodied aircraft
- 500+ PIC hours on A330 type
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL
- Hold a valid Class One Medical Certificate
- Last flight within 12 months
- Must have ICAO Level 4 or above
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating.
Please ensure all your details are registered on our website and fully up to date before you apply. You can register at www.caeparcaviation.com
Should this be on interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the full terms document.