Project Engineer - Aero Engine - Test Rigs
· Understand internal customer technical requirements for mechanical component tests.
· Understand associated component test internal and external supply chain contributions.
· programme manage the design / make (via the supply chain) of the test vehicle.
· programme manage component test execution and all its related interfaces.
· Manage the component test in conjunction with the test facility – providing on-site support as required.
· Manage control accounts and reporting on test project performance.
· Ensure excellent communication at all time and at all levels.
· Test planning and test specification.
· Interface management between customer and supplier.
· Coordination of assembly and reworks of hardware.
· Interface management of test supplier.
· Coordination of inspection, storage and scrap of hardware.
· Review of test reports.
· Mechanical Engineering or Business degree and relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
· Proven technical capability and demonstrated competency (+ 7 years) in component test environment (e.g. Gearbox-Tests).
· Strong proven Project Management skills and knowledge of Project Management tools.
· Excellent communication skills and strong team spirit.
· Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills.
· EU member Passport holder.