Integrated Programme Team Leader (IPTL) - Aero Engine Rotatives
· Lead an Integrated Programme Team (IPT) on Rotatives Components in NPI-programs for various modules like Fan, HPC, HPT and Shafts.
· Programme Manage the IPT to design, verify and validate Rotatives components and systems to achieve Customer requirements in time including Cost, Weight, Performance and Life.
· Programme Manage the IPT to support the Project Engine Development Programme, manage change through to production readiness and to meet all component and system technical deliverables.
· Act as the focal point for the IPT and provide the Chief of Sub-System, Sub-System and Project Managers and Component Managers with information necessary to control and manage the overall Project. Prepare and present status of the project at relevant internal and external review meetings.
· Programme Manage the multi-functional IPT to design, optimize and implement a capable Supply Chain, integrate and negotiate all supplier, purchasing and customer interfaces, Capability Acquisition, Aftermarket issues. Ensure Sourcing, Ordering and System Readiness for applicable components and systems.
· Programme Manage the preparation and delivery of technical documentation for as critical classified components according to the Engineering Critical Parts Plan (ECPP) Process as well as ensure quality of output via use of appropriate methods, tools and processes, e.g. MS Project, Risk Management, IPPR, PPAP.
· Negotiate with resource managers to balance load and capacity for the IPT, integrating across design, procurement, manufacturing, validation, assembly, delivery and pre-production activities as well as manage, and where appropriate set, the delegated element of the budget.
· Degree in mechanical or aero engineering.
· Extensive experience (+ 7 years) in aero engineering / manufacturing and product development
· Comprehensive understanding of internal processes from concept phase to certification.
· Project Management skills.
· Ability to work in and lead a team.
· Fluent English (spoken and written).
· EU member Passport holder.
Apply for Integrated Programme Team Leader (IPTL) - Aero Engine Rotatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly