Licensed Engineers EASA B1
Licensed Engineers B1 EASA with a minimum of 6 months experience on either B747-400 or A320 required for base maintenance contract in Germany starting mid July 2017. The applicants must have worked in Germany previously and hold current ZUP, EWIS, HF and FTS certificates. Applicants without this documentation will not be considered for this contract. Flights at the start and end of the contract, and assistance with accommodation, will be supplied. Please send all relevant certification with your application. This contract is operated under German 'AUG' regulations and local tax and social security will be applied.
More jobs like this
- Contract £60,000 - £69,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Germany
- Contract £60,000 - £69,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Germany
- Contract £60,000 - £69,999 Flight Engineering jobs in Germany
- Contract £60,000 - £69,999 Aeronautical Engineer jobs in Germany
- Contract £60,000 - £69,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Germany