A320 Captain | Type-Rated | Porto |
| Type rated A320 Captain | Porto |
McGinley Aviation, part of the McGinley Group, is proud to welcome on board its newest client easyJet. We are recruiting experienced A320 Captains who will embrace easyjet's company values - Safety, Pioneering, One Team, Passion, Integrity and Simplicity.
EasyJet is the UK's largest airline and fourth largest European airline with over 240 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, easyJet is the 4th largest airline in Europe, and tenth largest in the world.
EasyJet is very pleased to be able to offer:
- Porto/ Lisbon base - Portugal
- Salary - OTE €137,000
- Direct Employment positions
- Permanent contract
- 25 Days annual leave
Minimum Requirements Direct Entry Captain:
- Currently operating as a commercial passenger Captain on A320, A330 or A340 family aircraft
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 1,000 total PIC hours on the A320 or A330/A340
- Low-visibility Cat III-qualified
- UK EASA Licence (or must be converted to UK EASA prior to starting employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (If medical records are not held by the UK CAA, applicants must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EasyJet network.