A330 | B737NG | B787 Captains | Up to $288,000.00 p.a.+Benefits/ Commuting contract
6 days left
- Full Time
This contract offers:
-4 years renewable or permanent
-Operational bases available to pilots choosing resident contracts. These locations are: Beijing, Xi’an, Haikou, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Flight duty will start and ends at these bases for resident pilots.
-Commuting bases are available to pilots choosing commuting contracts, including Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto. Such commuting bases can be any Hainan Airlines domestic and international destinations.
– 4 different Schedule Patterns: 100% resident Contract,8 days off per month,11 days off per month,4 weeks on 4 weeks off
– Salary range： Up to $288,000.00 per annum
Benefits: Lost of licence insurance + Health Insurance(subject to changes),Education benefit,Free ID Tickets except taxes．
Notice: Please notify us which type rating of captain you want to apply.
Brookfield Aviation is the world’s largest supplier of flight deck crew and engineering personnel to major international airlines. Our local Chinese representatives are based throughout the various regions in China, so that we can provide you a one-to-one service that focuses on making sure your recruitment journey is the very best it can be. This journey is our top priority during your visit and we will make sure your trip in China is a rewarding one.
Basic Qualification Required:
- Hold JAA, FAA or ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that has established diplomatic relations with China.
- The Crew Member must hold a current A330,B787 or B737NG type rating and have PIC experience on type within past 6 months.
- Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks, holding ICAO level 4 or above
- Age 55 or below
- No accidents or incidents reported
- No criminal record