Q-400 Captains needed for Air Baltic | 1 year contract
We are delighted to announce that one long-standing client AirBaltic is hiring DHC-8 Q400 Captains for a 1-year contract (renewable)
Terms and Benefits:
- Bases Riga, Latvia
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable
- Position: DHC-8 Q400 Captain
- Commencement date: 11th September
- Block hour: 70 hours
- Monthly fee: 7,000 EUR NET in Latvia
- Overtime payment: 100 EUR per hour
- Working Pattern: Full time. The pilot shall be provided with 8 days free of duty each calendar month, a maximum of 4 of these days shall be consecutive days free of duty.
- Annual Vacation: 20 working days
- Home leaving tickets: Provided on airBaltic network
- Accommodation: Provided during the contract or an appropriate housing and ground transport allowance of 950 EUR per month.
- Other benefits: Positioning Flights/ Ground Transport/ Medical Insurance/ etc
- SIM checks: Detail provided upon receiving application
- The return tickets (on airBaltic network) and Hotel: Provided by the airline regardless of the result
Desired Skills & Experience:
- EASA ATPL licence with a valid Q-400 rating endorsement
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- 3,000 TT hrs with a minimum of 1,500 hrs on complex motor powered aircraft, and 500 PIC hours on Q-400.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship