Reliability & Technical Records Specialist
Reliability and Technical Records Specialist
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Reliability and Technical Records Specialist on a permanent direct contract with our client based in Ireland.
Primary functions include
- Production of the monthly reliability report from the maintenance computer system.
- Co-ordinating system and component reliability analysis with the Technical Services and MCC departments.
- Liaison with the component repair facilities for workshop reports.
- Reliability oversight.
- Assisting with aircraft transition projects.
The ideal candidate should
- Have good administrative skills.
- Have a working knowledge of airworthiness regulations, such as EASA Part-M / Part-145.
- Have knowledge of a recognised aircraft maintenance and engineering computer system such as AMOS, OASES or TRAX.
- Work well within a team in a busy office environment
- Hold an EDCL or possess sound knowledge of basic computer programmes such as MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Shall maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
Interested candidates that meet all the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV immediately.