New Zealand and Australian passport / Residency Holders – FLY THE DASH 8
New Zealand and Australian ATPL holders – FLY the DASH 8
Seeking Dash 8 Captains
Flight Crew International is proud to partner with a new client offering excellent contracts for experienced Dash 8 Captains. This client is majority owned by Qantas Group and is based in Australia with scheduled domestic and international services along with charter flights.
- Permanent contract – no contract term giving pilots much needed job security
- Layover and meal allowances included
- Career progression opportunity to the A320
- Long-term, stable assignment with a world renowned and financially strong airline
- Retirement / pension scheme with bonus opportunities
- Non-type rated pilots can apply and fly Dash 8 Q300
- Jetstar will arrange all work permit and visas for you and your family to settle in New Zealand
- Attractive relocation package offered
- The cultural, lifestyle, and travel opportunities are plentiful!
- 4000 total hours
- 500 PIC hours on aircraft greater than 13 tonnes or 1000 hours as a Co-Pilot on aircraft greater than 13 tonnes
- DH8 experience preferred
- English Level 6 (mandatory)
- ICAO ATPL - Please note, all non-Australian ATPL’s will need to be converted to an Australian ATPL. This will be discussed during the interview process.
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- No History of Accidents/Incidents and No Criminal Record
- Valid License Validation/Authentication Letter from Licensing Authority
- Willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
APPLY NOW TO GET SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW!