B737NG First Officer - Rwandair
Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client RwandAir are currently recruiting experienced and qualified B737NG First Officers. This is an excellent 2-year renewable contract and offers an excellent remuneration package. While this recruitment is on-going we are looking for candidates who would be available for screening in the next 3-4 weeks. Should you wish to receive further information on these positions please forward a copy of your latest CV, we would welcome an opportunity to discuss these positions with you in greater detail.
Minimum Qualifications for application:
- Current EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL with current B737NG Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- Total time in excess of 2,500 hours
- Minimum 500 hours on the B737 and 300 hours on B737NG, with international experience
- Under 63 years of age
- Proficiency check and medical within the last 6 months
- English level 4 or above
- Pilots will have flown in the last 12 months
- No accountable accidents or incidents on record
- No criminal record
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.
Apply for B737NG First Officer - Rwandair
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly