Manufacturing Engineer for SA/Installation (f/m)
We are looking to hire suitable candidates for our customer in the aviation industry. The role includes to analyze technical issues creating disturbance (TMA), applying technical solutions to solve problems, as well as to leverage ESI & MSI definition & installation sequences in Europe.
- Easing physical installation by simplifying ESI & MSI definition taking industrial constraints and ergonomic constraints (relating to harness size, weight and complexity) into account.
- Optimizing system installation sequence in order to relieve the industrial critical path.
- Optimizing the current installation processes introducing optimized industrial sequence and adequate jigs & tools.
- Integration of potential late MODs (differentiating customized and non-customized systems) into the manufacturing cycle.
- Leading & supporting technical industrial analysis projects in close cooperation with SI architects, systems design office and key plant functions.
- Define optimized ESI & MSI architecture design solutions from an industrial perspective while sticking to design fundamentals (no impact on certification).
- Improve industrial implementation, relieve critical path, save lead time and RC.
- Build business cases under LBIP methodology.
- Graduate Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical/Mechnical Engineering or similar
- At least 2-5 years work experience in manufacturing engineering with similar tasks as mentioned above
- Experienced in Single Aisle aircrafts especially installation system or lean
- Fluent English (mandatory), advanced German (advantageous)
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication competence
More jobs like this
- Contract £50,000 - £59,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Europe
- Contract £50,000 - £59,999 Chemical Engineering jobs in Europe
- Contract £50,000 - £59,999 Process Engineer jobs in Europe
- Contract £50,000 - £59,999 Defence jobs in Europe
- Contract £50,000 - £59,999 Manufacturing Engineer jobs in Europe