B757 First Officer
CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting a small number of B757/767 First Officers for a full time and permanent job based in Paris, France. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fully Business Class airline, offering full time benefits, an attractive salary and career progression.
In order to apply, the airline require all candidates to have the below listed experience and documentation.
- EASA licence and Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- The right to live and work in the EU.
- Current and qualified on the B757 or B767 with 500 hours on type and total time in excess of 1,500 hours.
- Date of last flight within the last 12 months.
- English Proficiency level 4.
For more information about the salary and assessment details, please contact Brian Bass at brian.bass@CAE.com or +35318161750