Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants
Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants, competitive basic plus uncapped commission, Farnborough
Are you a business-minded graduate with a strong interest or background in aviation?
Are you seeking unbeatable earnings potential – and an opportunity to fast-track your career as a graduate using your people and business skills?
AeroProfessional is a leading provider of aviation recruitment and manpower solutions. Our Graduates are the sales-force of our business, seeking-out opportunities to supply our services worldwide, building relationships with key aviation decision-makers and proposing solutions to address their varied recruitment needs.
Working in a highly supportive graduate environment, you will be trained and shown how to run your desk like your own miniature business. By bringing-on new aviation clients and building-upon existing customer relationships, your desk will flourish, delivering opportunity and income in direct proportion to your contribution and success.
Basic salaries for graduate/trainees are commensurate with relevant experience and are accompanied by generous, uncapped commission schemes. Year 1 on target earnings (OTE) is circa £30K, with year 2 OTE being circa £45K. Year 3 OTE is circa £65K.
So, what are the essential attributes we are looking for in this graduate role?
- You must be business-minded and have an interest in aviation
- You must enjoy hard work and be motivated towards high personal achievement
- You must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To serve your customers best, you must be an excellent listener
If you possess all 5 of the above traits and are genuinely seeking a long-term graduate career opportunity, then now is the perfect time to join our fast-growing business.
AeroProfessional is located in modern, high-quality offices at Farnborough Airport, the “birthplace of British aviation”. Free parking is offered on site – with additional benefits including 23 days paid leave (plus public holidays), contributory pension plus a range of other attractive benefits.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HOLD THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.
Please apply now for immediate interviews, all successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Apply for Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Farnborough
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Business Services jobs in Farnborough
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Human Resources jobs in Farnborough
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Training, Learning and Development jobs in Farnborough
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Business Development jobs in Farnborough