Maintenance Control Manager
CAE Parc aviation are looking to appoint a Maintenance Control Manager for an international airline. This post will be based in Sweden.
Reporting into the Head of Maintenance this individual will manage the daily technical operation process to ensure timely operation of the fleet.
- Lead and create in an efficient and cost effective manner the optimal conditions to ensure the processes and development of MOC department in the tactical and operational phases and the team of Technical Representative supervising outsourced maintenance activities at external MRO’s.
- Establishment and development of the Maintenance Control department
- Preparation and introduction of operational working procedures, communication and interface protocols between the various stakeholders
- Setting rules for the Maintenance Controllers with regards to decision making on maintenance and fleet configuration during operation and within the scope and mandate of the Maintenance Controller.
- Analyze, adjust and/or improve processes/procedures and instructions to ensure optimum balanced fleet availability, punctuality and cost to realize the operation plan.
- Realizing, setting and monitoring targets to optimize and facilitate the functions of the Maintenance Control Team (Shop Floor Management).
- Create management reports to follow and identify trends and take adequate measurements to maintain the operational integrity of the fleet.
- Prepare budget and manage cost of Maintenance Control.
- Ensure that all Maintenance Control activities are in compliance with EASA rulemaking and internal standards and conditions (CAME, CAME-P, OMA-B).
- Ensure proper functioning of all Maintenance Control employees and related issues by assessments and continuing process confirmation.
- Ensure correct training and validation of staff as required.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree within aviation or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position within Aviation
- Knowledge of EASA Part M and Ops regulations.
- Practical experience of business transformations and change management.
- Practical experience of working with AMOS maintenance management system.
- Knowledge of operations management procedures (OMS) and continuing airworthiness management exposition (CAME).
Applicants need to be eligible to live and work in the EU
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Maintenance QA Manager jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Maintenance Quality Assurance Manager jobs in Sweden