SkyTech Aircraft Engineering Limited has been established for over twenty five years and is the premier provider of helicopter maintenance in the South China region. We are a Macau MAR-145 and Hong Kong HKAR-1 Maintenance Organisation and Leonardo Helicopters Approved Service Centre.
Located in Macau, we specialise in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of AW139 helicopters and employ a team of highly experienced and dedicated engineers from all over the world.
We would like to invite a high caliber individual to fill the following position:
Requirements and responsibilities as the Accountable Manager SkyTech Aircraft Engineering Limited include:
a. Holder of an ICAO Type Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with medium, twin engine helicopter ratings.
b. Knowledge and work experience:
- 20 years in aviation maintenance including 5 years of civil aircraft maintenance in a senior management or Directorate position.
- Detailed knowledge of helicopter maintenance practices and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in EASA regulations and the ability to establish efficient and effective policies to accomplish maintenance activities.
- Experience in negotiating and liaising with manufacturers, suppliers and Aviation Authorities.
- Demonstrated and hands-on skills in managing a variety of projects.
c. In addition to the above the applicant should have:
- Proven interpersonal skills and work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to solve a wide range of operational and other issues.
- The vision and leadership for the advancement and implementation of company strategy.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and rewarding career to the suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, SkyTech Aircraft Engineering Limited, Estrada do Altinho de Ká Hó, s/n, Hangar de Helicópteros, Coloane, Macau or via e-mail by clicking the Apply
Candidates with less experience interested in other engineering and professional positions in the organisation may also submit your resumes.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.skytech.com.mo
Apply for DIRECTOR ENGINEERING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly