A340 Captain - Kuwait Airways
On behalf of our client Kuwait Airways, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced A340 Captains for a 6, 12 or 24-month contract based in Kuwait City. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, Flexible roster patterns with block days off, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. Kuwait currently operates a fleet of 4 A340 aircraft, they are currently expanding their fleet and operations, while this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable experienced candidates that would be available for immediate screening with start dates in June/July.
- Total Time more than 6000 hours
- At least 350 hours’ PIC time on A340
- At least 1500 hours’ PIC time on aircraft with a minimum MTOW of 30,000kgs
- Hold a current ATPL with current A340 type rating
- Last flight on A340 must be PIC time within 10 months of joining.
- Last sim check must be within 10 months of joining.
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
- Under 58 years of age on date of commencement.
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.