B747 First Officer | Silk Way | Attractive Commuiting Contract
We are looking to add B747 First Officer to the Expat Pilot group we have with Silk Way Airlines in Baku, Azerbaijan.
This is a B747-400 and B747-8 Cargo operation operating worldwide.
This will offer an initial 6 month contract but thereafter a 12 month renewable assignment. The working pattern is 20 days on / 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- B747-400 Valid Type Rating
- Minimum 2,000 hours Total Time
- Minimum 500 hours on B747-400
- Valid and Current JAA / EASA License and Medical;
- EU Passport
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 6 months
- Applicants must have ICAO Level Four English
- Preference given to those applicants with B747-8 experience also.
Please contact Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information