E-Commerce Manager - Ethiopia
The E-Commerce Manager collaborates with internal departments to ensure the delivery of an effective online customer experience by managing the implementation of the strategic e-commerce plan for the Company’s E-Commerce business. He/She will ensure the site is easy to navigate, keep up to date with web technology and introduce additional functionality to the E-Commerce site to maintain and enhance its competitiveness. The qualified candidate must be willing to be responsible and demonstrate the initiative for the entire operation and details pertaining to the E-Commerce site from planning to execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, IT or related fields
- At least 7 years of e-commerce experience, digital marketing, running a growing successful e-commerce site, and technology.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, IT or related fields
- At least 5 years of e-commerce experience, digital marketing, running a growing & successful e-commerce site, and technology.
Key Skills required
- Market research skill
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, UX, Dreamweaver
- Proven track record in managing the delivery of E-commerce website
- Flexible to changing conditions and adoptable to dynamic technological environment
- Extensive knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy and financial analysis.
- Deep understanding of different technological components of E-commerce
- Ability to work well across multiple departments and independently
Major Job Responsibilities
- Market research based e-commerce growth strategy; expand current offering of limited e-commerce portfolio to full e-commerce portfolio.
- Develop/maintain system improvement including new developments
- Expand e-commerce capabilities beyond product sales to include quality systems, and ‘full customer experience’ value add functions.
- Initiates, manages and ensures the successful implementation of e-commerce projects
- Create and maintain an e-commerce business plan
- Projection of sales and forecasting
- Enhance the functionality and usability of systems including site navigation, content development checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Conveys a consistent brand image
- Other duties as assigned
Ethiopian Airlines, the biggest airline in Africa, has a work environment that supports diversified workforce and provides employees the opportunity to face new challenges at the same time enabling them to enjoy their stay with the company. A job with Ethiopian Airlines will provide you with an exciting, fast-paced environment, the chance to leverage existing skills and learn new skills, and an opportunity to grow a career along with the growth of the company.
NB: Interested applicants can send their CV and relevant credentials by email by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Applicants must attach documents showing their experience in similar areas.
Apply for E-Commerce Manager - Ethiopia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly