A320 TRI & TRE | Apply Now |
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client, currently offering employment for type rated A320 TRI/TRE. Our client is offering excellent terms and conditions. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection and will have a permanent, non-commuting roster.
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum English Language Proficiency Level 4
- Should be below 60 years at the time of joining the airline
- Minimum Total Flying Hours on a multi-crew commercial airline jet– 5000 Hrs
- Minimum Total PIC Hours – 1500 Hrs
- Minimum PIC Hours on type (A320) – 500 Hrs
- Minimum Instruction/Examiner Hours on type (A320) – 100 Hrs
- Should have a minimum of three take-offs and landings in the last 90 days on the date of joining (Line/Sim)
Base: Kuwait (non-commuting roster)
Monthly Salary- Competitive Tax Free Salary
Total number of 42 block leaves in a year.
Accommodation- Hotels/Company accommodation
Travel benefits on the airlines network
Medical/Personal Accident Insurance cover provided by client
Loss of License insurance provided
The TRI/TRE shall fly the destinations across Middle East, Asia, North America and Europe.
Please register on our website: www.proctoraviation.com or email your CV to email@example.com in order for us to review your application.
Please provide the following information as a part of your application-
- Total PIC hrs on A320
- Date of last flight on A320
- Date of last sim on A320
- Total instruction/examiner hours on A320