AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER AREA CONTROL PROCEDURAL
GAL Air Navigation Services (GAL ANS) LLC is currently seeking Area Control Procedural Air Traffic Controllers to join their expanding team, tentative to contractual award. The ACP Air Traffic Controller will be responsible for the safe and expeditious delivery of Air Traffic Services (ATS) in accordance with National and/or International Civil Aviation Regulations, policies, procedures and recommendations.
GAL Air Navigation Services
GAL Air Navigation Services L.L.C. is a leading provider of specialized technical services in the field of Air Traffic Management in the United Arab Emirates, handling close to half a million air traffic movements annually within the UAE FIR.
GAL ANS is currently negotiating a contract award to provide Area Control Services in the GCC. You will be a part of a multi-cultural professional team providing Air Traffic Services within the GCC Region.
- You will perform all duties related to the provision of Area Control Procedural Services in a developing ATS environment;
- Participate as a vital team-member to maintain safety, efficiency and capacity for the provision of services by GAL ANS;
- Provide Air Traffic Services to aircraft operating within assigned controlled airspace ensuring the delivery of a safe, orderly and expeditious air traffic service;
- Ensuring that you are up to date with all regulations and procedures through unit briefings or self-briefings;
- Maintaining standard separation between all aircraft in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and unit procedures.
- Assist with the design of ATS procedures as required to meet airspace redevelopment and unit expansion needs in response to traffic growth.
- Current valid ATC License to include a valid Area Control Procedural (ACP) validation;
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency, preferably level 5;
- Current ICAO Class III Medical Certification;
- An On-the-Job-Training Instructors qualification is desirable;
- Previous UAE/GCC experience is desirable.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably 5 years’ as a currently validated Area Control Procedural Air Traffic Controller at a recognized major international facility, handling over 100,000 annual air traffic operations.
Assessment will take place throughout 2017.
Apply for AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER AREA CONTROL PROCEDURAL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly