PANS-OPS SPECIALIST – ABU DHABI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
GAL Air Navigation Services (GAL ANS) LLC is currently seeking a PANS Ops Specialist to join their expanding team at Abu Dhabi Airport. The PANS-Ops Specialist will be responsible for the design, review and maintenance process of the flight procedures for Abu Dhabi Airports and associated airspace.
GAL Air Navigation Services
GAL Air Navigation Services L.L.C. (GAL ANS) is a leading provider of specialized technical services in the field of Air Traffic Management (ATM) in the United Arab Emirates handling close to half a million air traffic movements annually within the UAE FIR.
GAL ANS is a private company registered in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, and employs close to 1000 aviation professionals, around 50% of whom are UAE Nationals.
Current customers include Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, and Sharjah International Airport.
- To design, maintain and check flight procedures related to Abu Dhabi Airports in accordance with national and international requirements.
- To assist and support the production of CAD files.
- To provide guidance and training when required with regards to the flight procedures design and airspace management within area of responsibility.
- To exercise mature judgment, to recognize key issues and analyze relevant information, to make feasible recommendations and to make sound decisions within area of competency.
- Advanced ICAO PANS -OPS Instrument Procedure Design course.
- AIS basic and /or advanced course.
- Extensive knowledge of ICAO PBN requirements and PANS-OPS.
- Ability to provide PBN guidance and training
- Capable of developing procedures using both manual and automated development processes.
- Strong knowledge in CAD , GIS, 3D CAD Engineering software and Instrument Procedure Development System (IPDS)
- Significant experience as an instrument flight procedures design specialist with a national CAA and with foreign CAAs.
- Strong knowledge in digital data and metadata
- Experience as an instrument flight procedure design specialist with extensive knowledge of ICAO PBN requirements (Doc 9613), PANS-OPS (Doc 8168), ICAO RNP AR Procedure Design (Doc 9905) and Flight Procedure Design Quality Assurance (Doc 9906).
- Experience as an instrument flight procedure design instructor in both ICAO PANS-OPS (Doc 8168) and ICAO RNP AR criteria (Doc 9905).
- Experience in the development of PBN RNP-AR approaches including the review and approval of the operational requirements
- Significant experience in the aviation field. Experience as an air traffic controller desirable.
Should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the closing date, the advert may be closed early.