NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATIONS AIR TRAFFIC ENGINEERS SPECIALIST - ABU DHABI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
GAL Air Navigation Services LLC is currently seeking to recruit Navigation and Communications Air Traffic Engineering Specialist Airside Engineers to join our expanding team at Abu Dhabi Airports. You will be a part of a multi-cultural professional team providing CNS support on behalf of GAL ANS to Abu Dhabi Airports.
GAL Air Navigation Services
GAL Air Navigation Services L.L.C. is a leading provider of specialized technical services in the field of Air Traffic Management in the United Arab Emirates handling close to half a million air traffic movements annually within the UAE FIR.
GAL ANS is a private company registered in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, and employs close to 1000 aviation professionals, around 50% of whom are UAE Nationals.
Current customers include Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, and Sharjah International Airport.
Located at Abu Dhabi airport you will be responsible for providing engineering support to Navigation and Communication Systems and associated communication, processing and display equipment, across all 5 sites. Equipment’s include:
Primary Responsibilities: VHF/UHF Radio Communications Equipment, Voice Communications & Control System, Crash Alarm, Voice & Data Recorder/Replay System, Operational Telephone Circuits, Digital ATIS, Instrument Landing Systems (CATIII), DVOR/DME, Radio Direction Finding Equipment, CCTV Systems, Associated Ancillary Equipment and Interfaces.
Secondary Responsibilities: Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network, Voice ATIS, Radio Data Links, Fibre and Copper Communications Infrastructure.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical Engineering Degree or Higher Diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in an airside engineering maintenance position.
- Experience in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, and/or installation of Aeronautical Systems.
- Experience within a Civil/Military ATC environment preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in system commissioning.
- Demonstrable experience in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, and/or installation.