A320 Captain|EU Commuting|July Screening
4 days left
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 Captains for their KTW, GDN, CDG, LCA, PAD bases
The commuting option is available in the Katowice and Gdansk bases and is 20/10.
Education: EASA licence, A320 type rating.
Experience: 3000 BH in total; 1000BH as captain; 500BH as captain on A320.
Languages: ICAO English Level 4
Additional: Valid Medical Class 1. Valid English ICAO proficiency check, (at least level4), no criminal record
- Date of last flight on type within the last 3 years
- Popular EU destinations
- One year fixed term contract which will run until 31/12/2017 for the Gdansk and Katowice base, the Larnaca base until 31/10/2017 with option to extend pending satisfactory performance.
- Fort he Paderborn base a permanent contract is offered.
- Bonus is calculated so that 100 EUR is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
- Daily allowance is paid per one hotel stay outside designated base
- July 5
- July 12
- July 19
- July 26
Screening cost refunded up-to €500 once the candidate joins the airline.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in July, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35318161722
Apply for A320 Captain|EU Commuting|July Screening
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly