Cabin Crew Training Manager
CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Cabin Crew Training Manager, as a direct permanent contract with our client airline
- In charge of the cabin crew training program, reporting to the Director of crew training.
- Controls the costs of cabin crew training and take the appropriate actions to optimize them
- Responsible for the day to day follow up of the cabin crew instructor's reports.
- Coordinates with rostering regarding the cabin crew training program.
- Responsible for the management and standardization of the cabin crew instructor's group.
- Manages part "D" of the operations manual related with cabin crew training (Section 2.2).
- Proposes the hiring and training of new cabin crew instructors.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Currently employed as Chief Cabin Crew Training Instructor (CCCTI)
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements and IOSA standards as they pertain to cabin crew initial/recurrent/conversion training.
- Management experience within a Cabin Crew Department.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual with drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to motivate teams, implement changes and issue performance management initiatives.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- An influential role model.
- Ability to generate ideas and alternatives.
- EU passport holder.
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills & qualifications, please email your CV as soon as possible.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Iceland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Cabin Crew jobs in Iceland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Flight Training and Instructors jobs in Iceland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Iceland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Business Services jobs in Iceland